Personal Identifiable Information that We Might Collect from You
Our website uses SSL security pages to protect the privacy of website users. Our website utilizes a contact page and other means of receiving information and communicating with website viewers.
We collect visitors’ contact information (e-mail addresses). The customer’s contact information is used to communicate with website users when necessary. Collected financial information is used to bill the purchaser for products and services.
We may elect to run contests on our site in which we ask visitors for contact information (e-mail address). The customer’s contact information is used to communicate with the visitor when necessary e.g. when they have won a prize.
Information Collected and the Use of “Cookies”
WTG collects and temporarily stores data through the use of “cookies”. This provides WTG with information on users, who visit our site to read or download information, purchase products, or is interested in a business relationship in the form of product purchase. From these users, we collect and store only the following information:
• The domain name and host through which you gained access to our website
• The precise time and date that you entered our website
• The URL of the web page that linked you through to the website, where applicable
• Your Internet Protocol (IP) address
• The country and region in which you are located
• Your computer’s operating system and browser software
The purpose of gathering this information is to help WTG improve the website experience and our business processes. No information in these “cookies” contains any personal or otherwise usable information about our visitors.
The above information is collected as part of our business practices in order to:
• Identify demographic information relative to users who access our website
• Assess the number and type of users that access various sections of our site
• Help WTG determine which content and business concepts are working and/or are of interest to our visitors
• Determine technical design features and specifications and help WTG assess system performance
• We also use such information in statistical form to assist with business and marketing strategies and programs
If you elect to no longer receive postal mailings and/or e-mails from WTG, please let us know by sending an email to [email protected] Please provide your exact name, postal address, and email address.
Contacting Us about Your Personal Information
Website visitors may contact us to request we delete previously submitted information from our database or update personally identifiable information by sending an email to [email protected] If you have any questions or comments about the way your personally identifiable information collected via our website is used and handled, please email us at [email protected]
WTG takes reasonable precautions to keep all information obtained from website visitors secure against unauthorized access and use, and to ensure it will remain unaltered from the form in which provided. We allow access to your personal information only by authorized personnel, and access is strictly controlled. As a security measure for ourselves and our users, we utilize certain software programs to monitor traffic to our site and within our network. This software enables WTG to identify unauthorized upload attempts, access to our system, and other attempts to cause damage to our systems.
Encrypted in Transit
The system takes advantage of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) security, protecting website users while sensitive information is in transit over the internet.
The website is available for viewing by individuals worldwide. However, if you are not a U.S. resident, we encourage you to link from our website to the authorized distributor website serving your country of residence. WTG makes no representation as to the compliance of this website and this company’s practices with respect hereto with the laws of jurisdictions other than those of the United States.